Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Over-Priced Chanel Alligator Bag

Unlike other brands, Chanel is one of the major luxury brands that makes an entrance to the online market in a slow speed. Once Amanda involved in a topic about luxury families like Chanel making an slow entrance to the online sales including blogs and communities. There was a time when Chanel voids of a online site. It was until the recent days that Chanel began fliiling videos from their shows and upcoming products lines onto it. For those who are eager to do researching works it is a good idea.

Now I notice that what I am doing is more or less the same, I was completely attracted by a certain bag that almost by no means comes to me. It is the Chanel Classical Matte Alligator Bag which features a flap CC closure and interlaced chain. Chanel Classical Matte Alligator Bag just costs more than my luxury belongings and even my car.


It is a luxury Chanel purse and then I said it could never come to me if the price could not come down. A beautiful bag, is it? I love its size and it is easy to wear, the perfect size.

I have tried my best to look for a Chanel alligator and get one under my name. Well, Chanel Classical Matte Alligator Bag is just favourite here with the color that I have dreamed of for so long. I am positive that this kind of design is sure to be ever-lasting but being priced at $26,600, it just makes me step back.

1 comment:

  1. Women love Chanel Handbagsand they have a craze for branded bags. If you are able to grab an authentic branded Chanel bags , it speaks about your personality and your style.

    ReplyDelete