Thursday, February 4, 2010

Core Value of Louis Vuitton

I just felt it hard for me to control my excitement when I received the press release on the recently Louis Vuitton Core Values campaign. The same as the previous campaigns is they all invited outstanding personalities here, such as Sean Connery, Michail Gorbachev and Keith Richards. I even have this kind of thought that the latest campaign could not have chosen any Core Values icons even much better than the previous one.

louis vuitton

There is none photographer whose work I have paid so much attention to it. Now I study Annie Leibowitz’s beautiful portraits, it is for Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair. Therefore, when I knew that she featured in the latest Core Values campaign, I was so delighted. The portrait is done in a cheerful moment between the two seen in Annie’s NYC studio. The point is that there is a subtle lighting factor as for the scene.

Chop chop!!! Let me show you the press release now. As the entrance of Louis Vuitton’s Core Values advertising campaign in 2010, the remarkable portrait by Annie Leibovitz have done so much to its success in a way that she turns her lens upon herself in alongside with her intimate friend. She is Mikhail Baryshnikov, both the famous choreographer and dancer.

It does never appear that Never has an Annie Leibovitz self-portrait under the background of an advertising campaign while the story is so alluring just as the image itself. In the process of their three-year collaboration on the Core Values campaign, Louis Vuitton and Annie Leibovitz have established a relationship based on mutual trusts and respects. LV is so eager to giving a hand to those in need in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment